This year, Mauna Loa’s ALL4HAWAII Challenge—benefitting Hawaii Food Bank and Maui Food Bank—raised $50,000 to fight food insecurity in Hawai‘i.
In partnership with Hawaiian Host, Foodland, aio Digital and Central Pacific Bank joined forces to provide Foodland gift cards and monetary support to local food banks (75% going to Hawaii Food Bank; 25% going to Maui Food Bank).
The ALL4HAWAII Challenge inspired many Hawai‘i household names to unite in donation of one-of-a-kind experiences. Thousands from the Hawaiian Islands and beyond tested their luck to win one of the following exclusive opportunities:
- Train (and Dine!) with UFC Champ Max Holloway
- Ultimate ‘Ukulele Experience with Jake Shimabukuro
- Shoot the Breeze with Zak Noyle
- Round of Golf, Hitting Lesson & Dinner with Shane Victorino
- Private Surf Session with Carissa Moore
- Get a Beauty Makeover and Have Lunch with Model Sumire
- One-on-One with Zeke Lau
- Check Out the Texas Rangers’ New Field of Dreams with Isiah Kiner-Falefa
UFC Champ Max Holloway shares: “I’m very grateful to Mauna Loa. Our teams share many of the same values, and this is just a first step. There will be many more things we can do together to play our role in supporting Hawaii Food Bank and Maui Food Bank, and I’m all for it.”